Your vehicle is likely to be the second-largest purchase you will make in your lifetime, so having a high-quality vehicle security system just makes sense. Ralph’s Radio has been a leader in alarm systems for vehicles since our inception more than 40 years ago. From the early days of key cylinders installed in a front fender to the modern, smartphone-controlled systems, we have been there for all of it. Being a leader in this category for so long gives us a great vantage point. The experience we bring to the table assures you of knowing that the products we install in your vehicle will be cutting-edge technology.
Now, you may be thinking to yourself, “My vehicle came factory-equipped with an alarm system, so it is protected.” To be completely upfront with you, factory alarm systems are all about marketing by vehicle manufacturers and nothing about security. When you move from a basic trim level in a vehicle to an upgraded model, manufacturers give you their “anti-theft systems” as part of a package. Did you know that many of these systems can be disabled by simply hitting the unlock button in the vehicle? Do you care about the fact that someone can break your glass, never open a door and steal anything they want from your vehicle while your alarm never goes off?
Ralph’s Radio Vehicle Security Systems
The good news is that the security systems from Ralph’s Radio address all of the weaknesses in factory systems. All vehicle security systems from Ralph’s include keyless entry and parking light flash for a visual confirmation that the system is active and all of the entry points are armed.
Popular options include:
- Starter disable so your vehicle can’t be driven when the security system is armed.
- Impact sensor that detects an “impact or blow” striking the vehicle. It is not a motion detector, so a windy day won’t “false” your security system, but someone breaking your glass will set it off.
- Radar sensors designed to work on Jeeps and convertibles and pick up someone reaching inside your vehicle when the top is down.
- Backup battery systems to keep the alarm system functional in case of a dead battery or a thief disconnecting your battery.
- Upgraded sirens to ensure everyone is drawn to your vehicle in the event the alarm goes off.
- Two-way remote controls that give you confirmation of any command requested, as well as alerting you of any tampering to the vehicle.
- Smartphone, Internet-based control over your alarm system that allows you to monitor, receive and control threat alerts from anywhere your phone or computer has Internet access.
- GPS tracking, a great add-on to your security system that alerts you if the vehicle is moved and gives you the capability of tracking it in real time.
- Remote starters, another great add-on to a security system, allowing you to warm up your vehicle in the winter and cool it down in the summer.
Top Off Our Great Products With Our Professional Installation
Ralph’s Radio not only sells the most-reliable, best-performing products, we also employ some of the finest technicians in all of Canada. Our installation team receives continuous, ongoing training by the best in the business and they are well-versed in modern vehicle networks. What this means to you is a vehicle security system that will give you years of reliable service.
When you are ready to get a new security system for your vehicle, we invite you to stop by one of our stores or contact us HERE for more information.