Ralph's Radio Ltd is looking to hire a full time 12 Volt Technician. This position will entail the installation and service of Mobile electronics equipment including, but not limited to, stereos, video systems, alarms, remote starts, radar detectors, cellular / satellite communications products, computers and computer mounts.
Ralph's Radio was Established in 1949. Since our beginning we have been leaders in the 12 Volt Market and strive to provide the best products and Customer Satisfaction. Our main area of work is Car Audio, Marine Audio, Vehicle Security, GPS Tracking, Wireless and Satellite Communications. We are looking for professional personnel with 12 Volt Electrical experience who work well with others and in a motivated team environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to organize and keep organized
• Good communicator and proficient in the English language
• Keep calm and diplomatic under pressure
• Team player
• Excellent mechanical skills
• Excellent in working with manual and electrical hand tools
• Proficient in working with wood working shop tools, including Table Saw, Drill Press, Band Saw, Belt Sander and Bench Grinder
• Valid BC Drivers License in good standing
• Proficient in basic electricity fundamentals
• Ability to test and measure electric circuits, including using a Volt Ohm meter
• Motivated Support Team
• Competitive Wages with Bonus Programs
• Pacific Blue Cross for Dental & Health
• Product Training
• Installation Manager
• Fun work environment
All responses will be treated as confidential and will be responded to.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Tristan or Trevor Rurak at 604-879-4281 for more information.